Wednesday 4 May 2016

100 Word Challenge By Pinky week #16

Not Enough Adventure
Every day at my grandparent's house is like someone is repeating my life over and over. Day after day I wake up, eat disgusting oatmeal, and help with their farm. What and interesting summer my mom has planned out for me. 
One day everything changed, I found a mysterious key and a map. Curiosity overwhelmed  me, so the next minute I set out to the X, wich was not too far from here. After taking about a 100 footsteps I was actually here! With my key I opened the wooden shed door, suddenly I found... my grandpa's rusty old bike? What an adventure.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice creative story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the words in your title should be capitalized. I think you meant to say disgusting oatmeal. I don't think you need an and after what. You need a comma after one day, and not after changed. Overwhelmed is one word. I don't think you need the right in the sentence about you setting off to find X. I don't think you need the foot in footsteps, which would be one word if you still wanted them in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You missed a space between 100 and footsteps. Would you really say suddenly found found something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really lile your story. It is very origanal and creative.
    I agree with the other comments. Also I quite like all your descriptive language! Nice work Pinky!

    ReplyDelete