Wednesday 11 May 2016

100 Word Challenge By Pinky Week #17

The Unbelievable
After a long journey hiking up the mountain, drenched with sweat, gulping down water. I looked up and there it, a gorgeous beach with a deep blue sea.what was more unbelievable  is a magical staircase leading to the clouds. I couldn't help myself, but find out where the stairs would take me.

"You have reached the land of gods and goddesses." A voice spoke up.
" Since you are the first human, in reward, we will grant you one wish." Said another
"I wish to be invisible where ever and whenever I wanted!"
In one click I was back to my normal life with a wish granted.
Time to steal some Cafeteria food, He! He! He!

4 comments:

  1. Your story s very descriptive and creative good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went from the stairs to the top. Good story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ending. But, when you say "I only took 5 steps when I could take no more." I think you should have a comma afteR "steps." And in one sentence you rote "what was more unbelievable is..." you have a double space after unbelievable. And when you say "Since you are the first human..." your quotation mark is one space away from "since."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a little congused by your 2nd sentence. I think some words are a little bit jumbled up. Other than that I really enjoued your story and I quite like the idea of a plot twist at the end! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete