Wednesday 27 April 2016

100 Word Challenge By Pinky Week#15

Talking Garbage Cans?
"Uuuuuggggghhh!"
The garbage truck didn't come again and I had to throw out the trash. I heard people saying that the new garbage cans were alive, they would talk and move. Which was quite odd and bizarre to me, but I wasn't scared of them, in fact, I didn't think that was true.

"Garbage cans talking, ya right, sounds more like a children's story to me."Satisfying myself.
Coming closer, I see nothing extraordinary, no garbage cans talking, so I was right. Until they all started yelling, "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Huuuummmmaaaaannnn!"
 I had no time to think about anything else except .....
"Ruuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn!"

6 comments:

  1. Your'e story is a little bit confusing. I dont get how there is a stink monster and garbage cans yelling. I think that the first part is good bu the rest is confusing and it needs to be cleaned up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story gets confusing toward the end, you don't explain who the stink monster is, so it seems like it's you or the person who is telling the story.
    Though I like the idea. I also think you could fit in some powerful descriptions as well. Over all it's pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the first sentence you wrote "grabage" I think you mean "garbage". And in one part of the story you said "I thought I was dreaming before pinching myself 13 times" I don't think you need to say "13 times" you can just say "I thought I was dreaming, but it was for real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story just it gets confusing and hard to follow at end so maybe clean up the couple last sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Confusing near the end. Also you don't have to make the words so long. I don't know why talking garbage cans are scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked how you wrote "satisfying myself" instead of just something like "I said"

    ReplyDelete