Wednesday 20 April 2016

100 Word Challenge By Pinky Week #14

Raining Tears
That day rained with sadness. The rain was my tears dripping down my face. It's been a few weeks since my mother's death, and my room is still filled with puddles of tears. My dad  actually handled it better than me, it was the first time I saw him cry.

We were packing boxes and I got to pack my mom's things. Before I taped the first one, I put my hand in the box and felt her warm hugs, the smell of her favorite perfume, and her loving kisses. Surprisingly, I felt the kiss right on my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw my mom, realizing it was just a dream.


5 comments:

  1. I felt really felt sad at the start but the end really surprised. Good punctuation too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! I really like the descriptive language.
    In your 2nd paragraph maybe say, " We were packing boxes and I got to pack my moms things" Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story was really good! And thank god it was a dream. Only one thing is that in your second paragraph you wrote "int", I think you mean "in", you just need to change that but other than that, you story is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I loved the ending! Your story is very good, and very well put together, though I think you can replace a few of your words with more powerful language that would tie the story together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your story was a little confusing, and why were you packing boxes? Also this sentence is a little confusing:
    "Surprisingly, my dad handled it better than me, it was the first time I saw him cry."
    I'm not sure how the "it was the first time I saw him cry." fits into that sentence, same with the surprisingly.

    ReplyDelete