Thursday 4 February 2016

100 Word Challenge By Pinky Week #5

The Land Of Fairies


I was reading the newspaper that morning, and I took a sip of coffee. It states: tragic fire happening  on  Blue Fairy main street. I was shocked, such a terrible thing to happen.

  As I was taking a flight down the Blue Fairy main street, I noticed a few fire fighters bumbling all over the place like bees, but no fire. I heard people whispering everywhere too. I was to curious so I came up to one of the fairies and asked her what happened, she whispered to me;
 " Don't look back."
So when I did, in a blink of an eye, I saw flames coming out of the building.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your story! Though at the end when the fairy saw the building on fire. I thought they already put out the fire, so when you looked behind you was there another one starting? Great story though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good story the details are good and I like the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get the ending can't really figure out what's going to happen. But I still like your story's beginning it can really help me see how casual it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the line "I noticed a few fire fighters bumbling all over the place like bees" as it allows the reader to imagine the scene you describe and adds to the fluency of your story. I notice many of your sentences begin with "I", next time work on using a variety of sentence starters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your story is pretty good, but didn't you already know there was a fire?

    ReplyDelete