Wednesday 27 January 2016

100 Word Challenge By Pinky Week #4

              The Lucky Penny            
On a very sunny, beautiful day, I was skipping with joy to get the mail, but a very shiny object glimmered. Leaning in to get a closer look, I realized it's a penny. For a second, I found myself day dreaming how winning the 1 million lottery will be with this lucky penny. Although sadly, no luck has been approaching me, but later that day when walking my dog Katy. Suddenly, in her obnoxious, loud voice, she kept historically barking at a shadow. I looked around until an object caught my eye. It was unbelievable, it was treasure. 

4 comments:

  1. Was a okay story but you should try and get it to flow more smoothly. But either than that it's got drama feelings and a overall cool story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great story. Although at the end it got confusing. Was the treasure the penny or another pice of treasure?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your story. It's GREAT! I like how you used powerful word and all, like:glimmered, obnoxious, historically. WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good story I like the powerful language

    ReplyDelete