Tuesday 19 January 2016

100 Word Challenge By Pinky Week #3

Everest 

Mount Everest, 8,848m above sea level, this was my final destination. Everything was packed, even an umbrella, although it will be snowing. As we are flying over the peak, it felt like the plane floated in the air. When I stared at the magnificent sunset, I noticed the red and pink clouds that soon turned into bright yellow stars.

After what felt like a eternity, I was ready to begin or was I? Unexpectedly my courage evaporated like smoke and fear surrounded me. We only have one life. I thought to myself, and so I began, placing one foot on the hard, rocky surface.

5 comments:

  1. The second to last sentence is a little confusing. Also you could clean up the first sentence to make it flow better. Other then that great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mountain Everest doesn't really make sense

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 Peek is spelled as in peak.
    2 Shouldn't it be Mount or Mt.Everest?
    3 You had some bold word that really stood out great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the emotion in your story. Great elements like metaphors, descriptors, etc. Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete