Wednesday 2 March 2016

100 Word Challenge By Pinky Week #9

The Super Show
"I'm your host Jennifer, and today you are watching The Super Show!"
"To start us off, our next marvelous winner is..... Michele! Come on up Michele!"
"When I was little, I used to put on a blanket and imagine that I could fly," As she kept talking, two guys brought out mechanical wings, they put it on her and she started rising a few feet above the ground.  
"Thank you for letting my dream come true!" She squeaked fluttering away like a butterfly.
"I guess that is it for today folks, and always keep in mind, each one of you is a superhero, even if you are a normal person."

5 comments:

  1. Wow! A game show! Never would have thought of that. Though you said Thankyou, It's actually two words Thank you. I lives how you added in a dream or wish of someone else's, It's something we can all relate to! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story was pretty good, good job! But when you said ``when I was smaller...`` I think you could change that to ``when I was little`` cause when you say, smaller, then it sounds like your saying, when you were tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Rainbow Sunshine. Its sorta confusing when you say 'Our next outgoing superhero is..... Michele'
    Any ways great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job giving a moral to the story. I get kinda confused about the next outgoing superhero.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very creative and original idea for this weeks prompt. I see that you used some of the feedback given to you by your peers. I am too confused about the "outgoing winner". What do you mean by outgoing? Good job with your concluding line and wrapping up the message of your story.

    ReplyDelete